mandag 21. september 2009

Lists

I'm one of those girls who writes lists about everything. What-to-do, what-to-buy and so on.
A few months ago I wrote a list about the things I want and I'm making my way through it.


  • Digital camera (Now proud owner of a Canon Powershot G10)
  • A new laptop
  • Iphone
  • dvd-player
  • Glasses
  • Ipod docking station for my Ipod Touch (got it)
  • Rayban Pilot sunnies (bought in USA this summer)
  • Vivienne Westwood slouch pirate boots
  • Brown Acne Pistol boots
  • Hope booties
  • White Converse hightops (check)
  • All black low Converse (check)
  • Bikerboots
  • Burberry trenchcoat
  • Large Chanel quilted bag
  • Hermes bracelet, black
  • Leather biker-jacket (check)
  • Alexander Wang bag

When I get my latest Ebay purchase I can check off one more thing on this list.

Can you guess which one?

Ingen kommentarer: